New Years Chapter Celebration!
Monday, December 18, 2017
ACMP’s chapters across the globe are providing additional opportunities for our members to connect and thrive! We asked many of our chapters what they are looking forward to in 2018. Read below to share in the celebration of a new year for our chapters.
- Atlanta Chapter: "ACMP Atlanta is excited to welcome fellow change practitioners to Atlanta for the 2018 US Regional Conference in November!"
- Charlotte Chapter: "In 2018, the newly affiliated Charlotte Metro chapter will focus on growing our strong foundation established this past year while continuing to be ambassadors for the discipline of change management by connecting practitioners in our area through networking and professional development opportunities."
- Manitoba Chapter: "2018 sees the ACMP Manitoba Chapter as a force of change, innovation and leading the practice of Change Management to our members and throughout the province!"
- Midwest Chapter: "We held our third annual Midwest Change Connect conference in October 2017, and look forward to MCC 2018 next fall."
- New England Chapter: "The New England Chapter is looking forward to growing our network of members, practitioners and volunteers through high-value, in-person events such as our evening meet-ups, and co-sponsoring LeadChange 2018 in Boston in October."
- Ohio Chapter: "We are looking forward to using our new association management platform to stay better connected and provide an easier RSVP experience in 2018!"
- Southern California Chapter: "Momentum is the energy defining our 2nd year commitment to expand our Southern California presence through professional and personal development opportunities based on leadership, partnership, education and training and to actively deliver on the reality that volunteerism and engagement is the engine that brings people together. Go ACMP SoCal!"
- Sweden Chapter: "ACMP Sweden look forward to further increasing member involvement during 2018, both through our three development tracks and through utilizing technology to overcome our geographical challenges (60 members in a country of 450 000 square kilometers)."
- Toronto Chapter: "The Toronto Chapter is looking forward to continued engagement with our amazing friends and colleagues as we launch our Mentorship Program!"